MEMBERSHIP AND BENEFITS COMMITTEE
The focus of the Membership and Benefits Committee is building and sustaining our membership to support the work of the Illinois Food Scrap Coalition.
The Membership Committee is a hub for stakeholders working together to advance food scrap collection and diversion from landfill in Illinois. This committee develops strategic partnerships with related movements and works closely with other IFSC committees to foster collaboration.
Our work focuses on:
- Conducting an annual campaign to invite memberships and sponsorships
- Developing organizational resources
- Sustaining existing memberships and sponsorships
- Informing and engaging members and sponsors
- Inspiring committee involvement among members
- Building a strong network among stakeholders
- Delivering member and sponsor benefits
As needed, via conference call
If you are interested in joining this committee, please contact the chair:
Jennifer Jarland email@example.com