Social Media and Website Committee
The Social Media and Website Committee promotes events, resources, case studies, and news related to food scrap handling and reduction via platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. The committee raises awareness of relevant issues, and highlights activities performed by IFSC and member organizations within IL, as well as those of like-minded groups beyond IL. This committee also develops and maintains content for the IFSC web site, and works with members to ensure a steady stream of fresh content on the IFSC Blog. This specialized committee coordinates with the broader, Communications and Outreach Committee.
- Mindy Agnew, Biosphere Technology
- Kimberly Bell
- Michelle Gibson, De Kalb County Health Department
- Marta Keane, Will County
- Sara Ryan, St. Louis Composting
- Joy Scrogum, Illinois Sustainability Technology Center
Bold denotes the chair of the committee.
Find IFSC Online
- Facebook: facebook.com/IllinoisFoodScrapCoalition
- Twitter: twitter.com/ILComposts
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/IllinoisFSC
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=8365760
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/illinois_food_scrap_coalition/