Membership and Benefits Committee
The focus of this committee is creating a funding mechanism with aim to support the work of the Illinois Food Scrap Coalition – that being to serve as a hub for stakeholders to join together to advance food scrap collection and composting in Illinois through plans and activities centred on improved collection, processing, and marketing of final product, as well as promoting and encouraging public awareness of food scrap and composting issues.
Currently this committee is working on forming partnerships with related movements, and fostering collaborative relationships with like-minded organizations to forward the work of IFSC. In cooperation with the Social Media and Website Committee and Communications and Outreach Committee, our general work focuses on:
- Conducting a campaign to invite memberships and sponsorships,
- Maintaining existing memberships and sponsorships,
- Keeping members and sponsors informed and engaged,
- Building a strong network among stakeholders, and
- Assuring delivery of benefits to members and sponsors.
- Peter Adrian, SWALCO
- Mary Allen, SWANCC
- Jennifer Jarland, Kane County
- Stephanie Katsaros, Bright Beat
- Jen Nelson, Seven Generations Ahead
Bold denotes the chair of the committee.
Find IFSC Online