Why Join IFSC?
The Illinois Food Scrap Coalition is a thriving organization of community and government organizations, businesses, schools, institutions, service providers and processors throughout the state that are dedicated to advancing food scrap composting in Illinois. Since forming in 2012, the core team and our over 100 members have realized many significant and impactful accomplishments and our work has grown substantially.
In order to accomplish our initiatives and take food scrap composting to the next level in Illinois, we incorporated in 2016 and moved to a paid membership structure. Join your fellow stakeholders in becoming a member of IFSC.
YOUR SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP will not only further the impact of this group’s initiatives, but also provide valuable exposure for you and your organization.
Benefits of IFSC Membership
• Participation in monthly IFSC meetings, and more focused subcommittee efforts
• Participation in annual member appreciation/networking event, free attendance
• Opportunity to engage with a network of experts and key stakeholders in the waste, recycling
and composting industries, advocates, and leaders from municipalities, governmental agencies,
the private sector, and non-governmental organizations
• Keeping up on the latest advancements in compost legislation
• Listing on member page of IFSC website
• Opportunity to submit job listings on the IFSC website
• Outreach and promotional support of member events and initiatives
• Access to a library of resources, toolkits, white papers
• Eligible to receive discounted services from IFSC Supporting Partners
• NEW: Right to display IFSC logo on your website
Become a Member Today!
• Organization $150 (includes up to three people from your organization)
• Individual $50
• Scholarships may be awarded upon request.